Maple Tree Guesthouse
101 Annan Road
- Very friendly guest houses , clean & tidy . Rooms were very modern & spacious & cleaned to a high standard .
- Breakfast good, people really nice and location was just what I wanted
- The owners very welcoming. Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast excellent
- The room was large, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The packets of biscuits and bottled water were a welcome touch. The breakfast was great too. Gillian was so friendly and welcoming.
- Nice friendly welcome Clean warm and very comfortable large room And a great breakfast
- wonderful very friendly hosts. couldn't do enough for us. wonderful breakfast. already planning our return.
- The owner lovely. Very friendly. Cleanliness first class and beautiful breakfast. Excellent location.
- The effort that the host went to in accommodating us and our dietary needs
- Thoughtful and welcoming. Spotlessly clean. Perfect, as described.
- Very easy access. Great breakfast and lovely hosts. Less than a 2 hour drive from Cairnryan.
- Very welcoming, clean and great value for money
- Very comfy bed, spacious room and excellent breakfast
- Very nice place.Clean & good breakfast.only there for a night but very nice.
- Location and value for money also very clean comfortable room
- Beautiful premises, absolutely spotless, warm friendly hosts, in an ideal location. Would definitely return.
- Friendly greeting and very good breakfast, but the lady seemed a little rushed. She recommended a lovely place for dinner and we had all we needed for a good comfortable night.
- Lovely owners. Breakfast freshly cooked Very clean
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
Gretna Inn Restaurant
Maple Tree Guest house is set in the heart of Gretna, on the Scottish-English border and 10 minutes’ walk from the railway station. This bed and breakfast offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Offering garden views, each simply decorated room at Maple Tree Guest House has colorful, modern design. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Gretna’s famous wedding venue and registry office are within 1,650 feet of the bed and breakfast. Gretna Designer Outlet Shopping Village is less than 650 feet away. The property is 0.5 miles from the A74, which connects you to Carlisle in 15 minutes. Both Glasgow and Newcastle can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.