Prince Charlie's Cottage
- Lovely service. Lady who own property is a dream and a lovely person. Always put our needs first.
- Carolyn was very warm and attentive, with great local knowledge. My bedroom, bathroom & shower were nice and clean, there's fast Wi-Fi. Breakfast is served on-time and prepared very well.
- The staff were excellent and the breakfast was delicious. The room was very comfortable. Within easy walking distance to Gretna blacksmith shops.
- We loved the cottage which is nicely decorated. The owner was lovely and friendly and very helpful.
- Second visit and just love the home from home experience! Carolyn is just so awesome, even if she did drop my sausage on my egg 😝😝😝😝xx
- Lovely welcome on arrival. Clean, bright and airy room. Good shower. Slept really well. Breakfast was freshly cooked and served with a smile. Good tea and nice orange juice. Plenty of parking.
- Excellent host vey friendly defintely go again!!
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. Superb hostess.
- Clean, comfortable and perfect for our needs
- The property was very clean , the hostess was excellent , could not do more for us , strongly recommend it
- Fantastic breakfast. All quick & efficient. Helps with local recommendation for dinner and how to get to onward locations
- The owner was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. Could ask for a better place to start our holiday.
- It was easy to find, the owner was lovely and very welcoming. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was lovely and set is up for the day.
- Fantastic breakfast, wonderful hostess and great location.
- Great breakfast as much as you like.comfy beds excellent wi fi .great location.
- Loved evry minute what a gorgeous quaint cottage with beautiful views highly recommended
- WE HAD NEVER STAYED AT THE COTTAGE BEFORE BUT WE WILL CERTAINLY STAY AGAIN. LOVELY ROOM, THE OWNER WAS FIRST CLASS, NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE , AND THE BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT. ALSO A GREAT LOCATION.
- Breakfast was served in a lovely dining room, it was hot and very tasty and well presented. Having stayed here before i knew how good the standards were. Hope to be back again before too long.
- Carolynne was friendly lovely and helpful. The cottage was very clean and facilities were perfect. Would highly recommend
- Carolyn, the owner was lovely, nothing too much trouble for her. Cooked my breakfast to perfection ( I like everything burnt)
- The location.the friendly hostess the room and the breakfast
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
Set in the heart of Gretna Green, opposite Gretna Green Rail Station, Prince Charlie's Cottage is a family-run bed and breakfast has individually decorated bedrooms and free Wi-Fi. All small and cozy rooms are at ground floor level and each has private bathroom facilities. Other features include a TV, ironing facilities and tea/coffee making facilities. In the morning, guests can enjoy a cooked breakfast as well as continental options including cereals. Carlisle is just over 20 minutes’ drive from the Prince Charlie and Dumfries just over 30 minutes’ drive away. There is ample free parking at the property.