Kirkcroft Guest House
Kirkcroft Guest House, Glasgow Road
- Lovely little guest house. Within walking distance of anywhere you want to go. Lovely breakfast can't fault at all. Woyld recommend to anyone visiting Gretna Green
- Quiet relaxing environment. Great hostility. Good breakfast. Great location. Thank you Elaine & Robert.
- Nice big room very clean. Owner very helpful and friendly. Breakfast fabulous would definitely recommend to friends Thank you
- Excellent room extremely clean and comfortable bed to sink into! Tea and coffee in room and fridge with snacks, soft drinks and fresh milk. The owners extremely friendly and hospitable and a lovely hot breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend good value for money. Wouldnt hesitate to stay again.
- Very friendly couple , lovely large twin room , excellent breakfast, cannot fault it one bit , nice touch of fridge outside room in hall with fresh milk for a coffee in ure room , toiletries available to buy also , we would definitely recommend staying here
- Friendly and helpful staff room was clean and comfortable with a relaxed atmosphere and the breakfast had a variety of things to eat the full English was very good and enough to last until evening meal would definitely book there again
- Friendly owners lovely breakfast clean and well set out would recommend it to friends and family and it's in a great spot for gretna visitors centre aswell
- Breakfast cooked to order, excellent. Use of fridge to keep drinks cold. Located very near hotel with excellent restaurant. Lovely clean room with comfortable bed and large en suite shower room.
- Very clean, very comfortable, lots of inclusions in the bathroom as well as additional fresh milk for tea/coffee in the room. Nice to be able to choose exactly what you want for breakfast and veggie options were there.
- Very convenient to motorway Host’s was fantastic & very friendly & helpful Great breakfast freshly cooked to order Highly recommend this place
- Excellent location, lovely breakfast, pleasant hosts. An old building but room was tastefully decorated, clean with extras such as magnifying mirror, cotton wool etc. Bathroom was spotless. Like home from home.
- Had everything you needed and more Perfect location
- Very homely , spotless and clean , breakfast was first class and the extra little touches like a basket on the landing with bits and you may have forgotten to bring like deodorant or paracetamol, shampoo etc. I just thought it was a really nice touch and we we will be going bs k there at some point we actually decided this today when we checked out , even though this visit was for a wedding . The owners were lovely and very hospitable.
- Staff were friendly & efficient. Room was clean & had everything you would need whilst away. Good destination for Gretna if you were coming for a wedding or a visit.
- Clean, comfortable room. Excellent breakfast. Friendly hosts. Off road parking.
- friendliness of the owners and always being helpful. excellent breakfast
- Great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed,lovely big ensuite bathroom.The breakfast was perfect.Will definitely be back
- Everything, location, cleanliness and friendliness
- Really comfortable bed, little extras in bathroom ie; toiletries,tissues,wipes etc. Tea/ coffee WiFi. Breakfast was excellent, hot and not at all greasy.
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
Gretna gateway Supermarket
The Old Blacksmiths Shop Mountain
Once Gretna Green’s post office, Kirkcroft is now a lovely bed and breakfast less than a 5 minute walk from Gretna Green Train Station. Free private parking is available and the A74 highway is a 5 minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in public areas. The World Famous Blacksmiths Shop, renowned since the early 18th century as the marriage destination of choice, is also a 5 minute walk from Kirkcroft Guest House. Fishing is possible on several rivers, all of which are located one mile from this property. Each neutrally decorated room has a TV, radio, closet and tea/coffee-making facilities. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a shower and a selection of toiletries. Hairdryers are available upon request.