Alexander Guest House
Alexander House Glasgow Road
- Close to outlet shops, house clean and tidy. The owners very friendly and helpful, the breakfast excellent.
- Lovely host and wonderful breakfast. We had a very comfortable stay and the room was immaculate. We will definitely stop here again when travelling to Scotland.
- Made to feel very welcome, great room and wonderful breakfast
- The separate sitting room, choice of games and books, good parking.
- Easy to find, great parking and lovely people. Room small but ok for a night.
- Quiet location, even though it is just off the road and by the train station. The owners were very were welcoming and pleasant. The property is all on the ground floor with excellent clean and pleasant rooms. Toiletries are provided. There is a lounge you can use. The breakfast was excellent. I would certainly recommend this property for a comfortable stay.
- Loved everything. Nothing too much trouble. Will definitely recommend this accommodation to friends and will stay here again
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly and the property was very comfortable.
- A very warm welcome from Cath our hostels
- everything was ideal for us will use again when travelling.the owners were lovely& very helpful.top marks.
- The rooms were spotless, the food was excellent, and good local information was provided. Despite being close to busy roads and railway, there was no noticable noise. Private parking area was provided.
- Good location, easy to find. Parking private. Spacious, clean , comfy rooms. Also had a lounge with mini honesty bar and Netflix. Lovely breakfast. Friendly hosts. As well as the tourist attractions to do with weddings, there is a large shopping outlet with lots of top names and as a bonus in the evening there was a live band playing at Gretna's only pub, the Gretna Inn. (Pub was fine, but food wasn't too clever)
- Close to all amenities Owners were very pleasant and happy to help Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice Thank you
- Clean, very comfortable, very friendly and obliging staff. We felt at home. Breakfast was also exceptional although we did not try the haggis! Beautiful gardens as well. Would thoroughly recommend this lovely guesthouse.
- Easy to find. The bed was really comfy, best night sleep I’ve had in ages. The room was really clean and spacious and the breakfast set us up perfectly for the day. The owners are really helpful and friendly as well!
- Steve and Cath excellent hosts. Breakfast excellent Room and beds great
- Lovely place & lovely people. Couldn’t fault it 👍🏻
- This is an extremely well kept property. Lovely decor,clean well kept gardens and drive,if you want comfort cleanliness,a hearty breakfast then I recommend you pay this B&B a visit. You will not be disappointed
- Lovely breakfast. Large comfortable room Very welcoming
- Immaculately clean, friendly owners. Great breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. Five stars from us. x x x
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
PIZZA EXPRESS Restaurant
GRETNA INN Cafe/Bar
GRETNA MARKET Market
RIVER SARK River
LOCH MABEN Lake
Located in the center of Gretna Green, Alexander Guest House, built in 1856, offers adult-only accommodations. Free WiFi, a private garden and free on-site parking are featured. Gretna Green Rail Station is only 3 minutes' walk away and the property is also 350 feet from an electric vehicle charging station. A flat-screen LCD TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and toiletries are provided in all rooms, which are located on the ground floor. A traditional Scottish breakfast menu is served in the dining room, which has garden views. Gretna Gateway shopping center is only a 5-minute walk away and offers a wide range of stores and places to eat. Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop is a 5-minute walk away.