Rhone Villa Bed & Breakfast
Rhonevilla, Gretna Green, Gretna
- Convenient location! Delicious breakfast! Friendly and helpful hosts! Comfortable bed!
- Stopped one night heading up to Fort William. Helen and Steve couldn’t make us feel more welcome. The room was very clean and comfortable with tea and coffee facilities. Breakfast was excellent and just what was needed to start the day
- Friendly hosts, lovely room and a great breakfast.
- Great hosts Helen & Steve, very comfy beds, spotless clean rooms, fab shower, stunning breakfast!
- Great sized bedrooms and superb breakfast. Location was perfect for the wedding we attended and easy walking distance to Outlet Village. Helen and Stephen were exceptional hosts.
- Friendly hosts, clean and comfortable Good value for the money
- Good size bedroom, very clean , comfortable bed , complimentary tea , coffee and biscuits in the rooms , always well stocked.. Helen and Stephen went beyond themselves to make our stay very enjoyable and relaxing, very friendly couple. Helen's husband picked us up at the train station to make sure we found the place. On our wedding day Steven dropped us off at the registry office to get married, on the way back to our room after being out celebrating our wedding day they had a lovely bottle of cava waiting for us to enjoy in our bedroom, they even got us a wedding card, ( Fantastic loving and Caring Couple ) The Breakfast was lovely , choice of cereals , porridge and fruit juice , followed by a lovely big fried breakfast, they even made sure we had enough tea & toast.. We fully enjoyed our stay and we will miss them both as we loved their company.. Hopefully we will see them again. Thank You both so much 😊😊
- Good location nice hosts and fantastic breakfasts
- Providers could not do enough to support our one night stay. Would book again.
- Excellent location, first class breakfast, very friendly owners.
- We really enjoyed our stay with Stephen and Helen, they are genuine and a very friendly couple. Rhone Villa is spotless, the beds are very comfortable and we had the best shower, they also provide a bottles of cold water from the fridge, face wipes and tissues free of charge. The cooked breakfast was excellent well worth the money. We will definitely be back to visit.
- Stephen and Helen great hosts, thanks Stephen for sorting my tyre and its still up haha. The bed was so comfortable i was going to take it but thought they might notice it was gone, breakfast was top class, you would be a fool not to stop here. Big Thanks from Ian & Karen
- Nice homely atmosphere. Large comfortable rooms.
- Lovely people, very welcoming. Great value for money and a lovely breakfast.
- Friendly. Very clean. On national cycle route 7. Excellent breakfast
- Stephen and Helen are amazing hosts! Welcomed us like family and made sure we had everything we needed and more! Exceptional value as well! Fantastic place to stay!
- Fantastic room and fantastic owners. Friendly and helpful. Would defiantly stay again. Loved it.
- Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming.
- Hosts were fabulous and made us welcome. Location and facilities superb, and breakfast excellent.
- Fabulous hosts. Friendly and helpful. Clean an bright rooms. Just perfect. Good parking too.
- Very clean comfortable room allowing a good nights rest followed by a good breakfast
- We could not have chosen better, superb hosts , super friendly genuine people, lovely comfy bed and a good sized room, lovely and clean, good powerful shower, landlord Steve a mind of interesting local information , breakfast was fabulous. We arrived on our two motorcycles and Steve made sure we parked safely off the gravel areas and was very helpful, informative, and above all a really nice guy,along with Helen, the perfect hosts
- The welcome...the friendlieness...the banter...the laughter...home from home... It was clean. Breakfast was amazing...room was first class
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
Located in Gretna Green, Rhone Villa Bed & Breakfast offers free WiFi and free onsite parking. The Gretna Gateway Outlet Village is a 15-minute stroll from the property and Gretna Green's famous Blacksmith's Shop is 3 minutes' walk away. Each room includes a TV with cable channels, a work desk, alarm clock, and tea and coffee making facilities. The private shower room has a hairdryer. With a garden, Rhone Villa Bed & Breakfast is 15 minutes' walk from the town center of Gretna. The town is a popular wedding destination.