Gretna Hall Hotel
- Very nice room and breakfast. Bonus free entry into the Blacksmiths Museum.
- Lovely grounds and the decor and ambience is good. My sister had a lovely room.
- The staff were amazing. We arrived very late and had to leave before the breakfast available at 7am. They told us to go anyway they would lay the continental option out early. Not only did they make us tea and coffee the chef came out to see us as reception has made her aware we would miss the cooked breakfast and offered to make us bacon sandwiches for us to take away. Even offering gluten free bread for my husband. Can thank them enough. The room was very dated but for £45 it was amazing value for money. Would definitely stop again on route to Edinburgh!
- Special place To us as got married here 5 yrs ago!
- Problems with breakfast no plates bread or some hot food dishes empty and took a long time to replace understaffed tables not cleared over all a bad experience
- Nice public areas and good breakfast choice.
- The outside of the hotel and inside check in and dining room was beautifully decorated, the breakfast was fantastic and the staff were very friendly.
- The public spaces and gardens were lovely, picnic benches scattered about perfect for relaxing in sunshine with a drink.
- Love the new decor really brightens up the place
- The buffet breakfast was lovely plenty of choice however the dinner was dissapointing for a vegetarian one choice of starter and main course as I didn't like the main course I just had a starter.
- Location was good as it was on our route from Driffiled to Cairnryan and the hotel was easily found. Hotel was comfortable and clean & the staff all friendly and helpful. Breakfast was well laid out and plentyful.
- The staff and restaraunt and bar were amazing
- Lovely hotel and staff friendly ...also had a meal which was lovely ..will deffo go back great value for money
- Room was good.staff friendly and helpful.evening meal was good but the price of drinks was a bit expensive.Breakfast absolutely fantastic .It is a buffet breakfast and the only thing I didn't like was the black pudding so replaced it with extra bacon the second time around. And would like to thank all the staff for being friendly and helpful
- Great location, 5 minutes walk from all tourist attractions. Great breakfast, quiet room. Room was a bit tired, hence the price. Fast internet.
- The staff and food was excelent specialy the breakfast
- Excellent breakfast!! Bar, restaurant and lounge areas have been updated to an excellent standard.
- Excellent staff, Great Food and service
- It was very clean, comfortable beds, even irons available in rooms. Staff are brilliant and will try to accommodate any requests.
Gretna Green Services M74
Todhills Rest Area M6
Cumbria County Council
University of Cumbria
Southwaite Services M6
Cost Cutter Supermarket
Gretna Sunday Market Market
Located on 10 acres of landscaped gardens within the village of Gretna Green, a 2-minute walk from Gretna Green Rail Station, the 18th century Gretna Hall manor offers both traditional and modern rooms with attached bathroom and free parking. Full of history, Gretna Hall was built in 1710 and is next to the Blacksmith's Courtyard where many marriages are held. The rooms at Gretna Hall Hotel feature tea/coffee facilities, a TV and free toiletries. The Gretna lounge bar serves hot and cold meals throughout the day, and Anvil restaurant offers an a la carte menu in the evenings. Edinburgh is less than a 1-hour train journey and the hotel has easy access to the M6/M74.